Dr. Ronitte (Roni) Vilker has more than 17 years of experience treating adults, children, adolescents and families for a wide variety of psychological issues including anxiety disorders, depression, and social and familial difficulties. Her approach is integrative. In her private practice, Dr. Vilker draws from psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral and relational psychotherapy schools of thought. Dr. Vilker provides a warm and safe atmosphere in which patients feel comfortable expressing their concerns in a relaxed environment. She views patients as partners in their therapeutic progress and believes that individuals make the most progress when they develop a strong sense of personal empowerment.
Dr. Vilker has expertise in Personality and Neuropsychological evaluations for children and adults, including differential diagnosis of mood disorders, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and psychosis.
Dr. Vilker accepts Blue Cross, United Healthcare, and Medicare. Out of Network carriers may be available.
Directions from South:
- Take 95 North to Exit 8B
- Merge onto Route 2 North toward West Warwick
- In 2 miles, turn right onto Centerville Road/Rte. 117 East
- Follow 2 miles to Post Road/Route 1
- Take right onto Post Road/Route 1
- 3657 is located ½ mile on right
- Proceed to second floor, Suite 6.
Directions from North:
- Once off Rt 95, continue to Rt 117 East.
- At the first rotary, go straight through it. Burger King will be on your right.
- As you approach the next rotary, the road splits off to the right (Rt 1 Post Rd South). Take this split to the right.
- There will be a Dunkin Donuts on your left. Continue to go straight.
- 3657 Post Rd will be on your right immediately after the Cowesett Hill apartments Complex (on right) and Subway, which will be on your left.